Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 dash hot pepper sauce
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.