Cook time: 55 Minutes
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Cooking spray
- Dipping chips or Pita Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a small baking dish, mix the crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and garlic.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.